- Fall. Real fall weather, not this week of highs in the high 80’s like it’s still summer. (Yeah, calendar, I know, it still is. Shut up. I want my sweaters.)
- Everything pumpkin related. I made the week’s meal plan today, and despite the heat, tomorrow’s dinner is pumpkin-chicken curry. With coconut milk. Pretty soon I’ll get to bust out the pumpkin cinnamon roll recipe. Mmmmm.
- The proofreading edit of my novel. Strange thing to look forward to, right? But the verdict is (mostly) in from my beta readers, and the characters need a few tiny tweaks, and then it’s off to hunt for typos. Don’t fret–I know it’s dangerous to go alone. I won’t be alone.
- New episodes of Steven Universe. Connie’s the best. Or maybe Garnet is. I go back and forth on that one.
- Is it too soon to be looking forward to Christmas? I’ve already started my present list, both for myself, and things I want to get for my family. I let that stuff sneak up on me too often, so this year, I’m trying to get ahead!