Because romance is what I do!
- A is moving into an apartment in the building where B lives, struggling with heavy furniture alone. B offers to help and A takes them out to lunch after as a thank-you.
- A and B are both runners that follow the same path through the park, seeing each other nearly every day, but they never speak to each other until A takes a bad fall and sprains their ankle, and B stops to help.
- (YA) A is a mid-year transfer student and gets B as a lab partner in science class, because there was an odd number of students before and B had been working alone.
- “I feel like the stars are brighter when I’m with you.”
- “Can I kiss you?”
- “Anyone ever taken you to the zoo on a date before?”
- “I’ve never felt like this about anyone else.”
Story Mashes–Write a story including:
- A swimming pool, a thunderstorm, and a first kiss
- A case of mistaken identity, some Chinese takeout, and getting asked out on a date
- A library, candles, and an emotional epiphany