My January book haul photo session got put off so long, it became Jan + Feb. Two Thriftbooks orders and two trips to the library book sales–the stack actually could have been much taller!
- Thinner and It, by Stephen King
- Through Wolf’s Eyes, by Jane Lindskold
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
- Beauty is a Wound, by Eka Kurniawan
- First Frost, by Sarah Addison Allen
- The Vagrant, by Peter Newman
- Labyrinth Lost, by Zoraida Cordova
- In the Language of Miracles, by Rajia Hassib
- The Slynx, by Tatyana Tolstaya
- An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones
- City of Dragons, by Robin Hobb
- A Cloud in the Shape of a Girl, by Jean Thompson
- Monstress, Vol. 1, by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda
Plus I picked up a handful of ebooks on sale, thank you Book Riot and BookBub. So I need to slow down for a bit–especially because I’m reading library books again on the regular, so I’m not cutting through my own collection as quickly. I like the flexibility that gives me, but it also means my collection is growing again, rather than shrinking.
Ideally, don’t expect another book haul until my birthday rolls around in May!