It looks like a lot, but really, it’s not so bad. I only needed eight books this month to cover my bases for my various challenges, so I added three semi-optional reads to the pile, since I just went to the trouble of finding out where I stood on my outstanding series.
For the challenges:
- The Dragon Keeper, by Robin Hobb
- The Complete Cosmicomics, by Italo Calvino
- Ancillary Justice, by Ann Leckie
- Room, by Emma Donoghue
- The Birchbark House, by Louise Erdrich
- The Bone Witch, by Rin Chupeco
- The Murmur of Bees, by Sofia Segovia
- The Necessary Beggar, by Susan Palwick
To finish up two outstanding series:
- First Frost, by Sarah Addison Allen
- Fate’s Edge and Steel’s Edge, by Ilona Andrews
It’s a good thing wrapping those up is part of the plan, because Ancillary Justice and The Bone Witch are both series starters, and while it’s possible I won’t want to continue with those, I have a strong suspicion I will. As for other series, The Dragon Keeper moves me along Realms of the Elderlings. It’s what I’ve started with, and so far I’m enjoying it!