Amazingly enough, I’ve managed to cover all my challenges this month with only seven books!
- Autobiography of a Corpse, by Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky
- Dirty, by Kylie Scott
- The Other Boleyn Girl, by Philippa Gregory
- Insomnia, by Stephen King
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- This Town Sleeps, by Dennis E. Staples
Yes, two of these books are absolute bricks, but I’m confident I’ll get through it all because I usually read twice this many books! I have a short list of ideas for the rest of the month–some of the books-in-series I want to get to before the end of the year, and ideas for a few more PopSugar challenge tasks. But I don’t want to commit to any individual book beyond the bare minimum, as I’ve got a lot of other stuff going on this month.
I’m chugging through Insomnia right now–might as well read the longest book first and get it out of the way–and I’ve had to set myself a daily page count goal in order to have it done in time to review this week. I’m on track, but I’ve only got one more day…